I'm new here, or am I, I can't remember

shotgungranny

Been getting 420 Times on my startpage for awhile but haven't had time to sit down and introduce myself until now. I'm a singer/songwriter and play guitar but don't consider myself a guitarist, I'm also a published poet and was named among the International Who's Who of Poetry in 2005. I'm very happily married to a computer geek that's awsome. Between us we have 7 kids and 10 grandkids, with 2 more on the way. No doubt we like to wrap one up often especially after sending the grandkids home.:passitleft:

GanjaSmoka420 said:
sup thats tight so how old r u if u got 10 grand kids???? and uhh how much u ulsy smoke???
I'm 49 years old, hubby is 5 yrs older. We have 3 famlies of children blended. 3 oldest ones are my hubs stepchildren from his second marriage, 1 is from his first marriage, 3 are from my first marriage. They all love us and consider us their parents. The grandkids are all definetely ours. Smoke alot, specially if its good.Everyday is a good day for that. Thanks for the note, smoked some kind of Asian the other day my son brought over.....AWSOME! How bout u?

thanks for the welcome, look forward to being a part of 420. Good to know there are other moms around.
SGG

I'm not a mom, but I'm looking forward to being one in a few years. You sound like a cool person-I think family's really important. It's good to have you here.

Hi Happy Kid, thanks for the note. I don't get a chance to get on too much right now, we just sold our house and close the end of the month, so I'm pretty busy. your picture is beautiful, I'm sure you wont have any problem finding someone who wants to be a parent with you someday when you're ready. My husband and I have a bit of gypsy blood in us and don't stay in one place too long, there's too many other places to see. He's a computer programmer so that makes it easy for us to move just about anytime and anywhere we want to. We aren't sure where we're going this time, but we're looking forward to the new experience. We are firm believers in the quote "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." SG

Back
Top Bottom