I learn things the hard way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or backwards. Very sorry that I have not done this sooner. I got caught up in the beginning of a grow, made a journal, but never introduced myself. I apologize for that. A little about me. Married, kid, small house with a great location. I bought this place about fifteen years ago after I woke in the night to my apartment unit burning.

I had just got out of the military after honorable service, got an Old English Mastiff and was renting an apartment in a 4unit building I was looking to purchase. One night my dog, who was very docile by nature, he barked. I told him to quiet down at first, but he continued.

Long story short is we got out, I woke the neighbors and everyone lived. Life goes on. They tore the building down after, I lost 95% off what was in it. My computer scanner caused the accidental fire. So an attorney I knew said I had a case, see a shrink, blah, blah...

The shrink said in my first and only visit that I probably have ptsd, I never went back. He did say there was alternative medicine... I explored.

I love to garden, love to create, nurture,, I want to be the best at growing cannabis that is possible.

I usually set the bar high, I've done some things and been some places. But I'm happiest when I'm home with family and or in the garden. I'd prefer to be outside doing it and have a few grows under my belt. But I live in the northeast. I wasted some Hawaiian Kona Gold seeds I got from the breeder years ago. I have a painting in my house from him, if anyone happens to know him. I'll share it, it's an awesome panoramic of a beach scene in Kona. The guy is a legend. Anyway,

I want to be the best and this site is the best source I've found.

Thank you for having me, a link to my journal is below, please check it out.

I don't have thin skin, I came to learn and think I know a little. Please correct me when I'm wrong. I'll be wing a lot. :thanks:

Thank you, really, thank you.

Mr. Green

MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

Welcome to 420mag petergreen. Nice to see you posting here. You have found a good cannabis gardening home. Fate takes us in so many ways. Looking forward in reading what you got going in your garden. I am no pro by any means but any time you may need any info I will do my best to help. Great to have you on board here and I hope to hear you find friends and others with the same love of growing in this place. Keep it growing green..

:welcome: petergreen! That is quite an interesting intro. Great that you've already started a journal so now all of our experienced growers can find your grow and offer assistance... plus it allows us to share our experience with others as well.... works out great for all involved. I really look forward to seeing more of your posts. Good Luck with your grow and don't hesitate to ask the experts. :) :peace:

Welcome to 420mag petergreen. Nice to see you posting here. You have found a good cannabis gardening home. Fate takes us in so many ways. Looking forward in reading what you got going in your garden. I am no pro by any means but any time you may need any info I will do my best to help. Great to have you on board here and I hope to hear you find friends and others with the same love of growing in this place. Keep it growing green..

Thanks, really appreciate the offer. Been looking at your grows, just wow. Awesome work.

:welcome: petergreen! That is quite an interesting intro. Great that you've already started a journal so now all of our experienced growers can find your grow and offer assistance... plus it allows us to share our experience with others as well.... works out great for all involved. I really look forward to seeing more of your posts. Good Luck with your grow and don't hesitate to ask the experts. :) :peace:

Thank you! I like your latest grow, I'm in on that!!! Good luck, plants look great!

Hi petergreen, welcome to the 420 community! Look forward to checking out your journal, see ya in 420!

:welcome: :blunt:

Thank you! Thanks for sharing what you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom