I'm steppin in again

Kryptolex

Well welcome to the new Kryptolex. or Private Krypto as you may call me now. lol I joined the U.S. ARMY. I just made it out of basic training and man it was hell. I am just being able to use my comp after 9 weeks. It Feels so great to do a search on my name and see that there actually was a threa w/ me as the topic. Dahui I'm never leavin you. lol I miss the forum so much almost as much as i miss smokin my beautiful bud. I HAVE NOT QUIT! i have just stopped for the time being. once i am exposed to the types of bud aroun here i will give the whats up. SPEAKING OF WHICH, is anyone in the general area of Fort Gordon, or Atlanta? that is where i will be for the next 39 weeks. will post up more later and will answer any questions about training and such if you wish.

Peace,
LEX

hey dude. congrats on making it thru training. i am a war vet. i went to nam in my past life. lol. i was a DUCK. lol. well yeah welcome back man

kool shit my uncle was in vietnam and i am told that i will definately be shippe to iraq so i will have some great stories to tell. Punk: good bud down here?

enjoy marching through the desert in full gear........

dont get shot either.

Back
Top Bottom