I'm wilting

doublejointed

my plant is wilting ...it started about 4 days ago ...at first i thought it was just light bulb burn, i had the bulbs a bit close and it was only the top few leaves in the hottest part of the grow box. but this morn when i looked in on her the problem is spreading...here is a few pics
DSCN12024.JPG
DSCN12035.JPG
DSCN12013.JPG

looks like over nute to me. what nutes are you using? how often are you feeding? what are you growing in? these will all play a part in figuring this problem out. But from what i see here its over nute and may need a flush. but will be waiting for more info and photos of possible to further help you. thanks bud! :Namaste:

thanks Deege, i'm using Fox Farm, they just finished the 3 weeks of open sesame. they are in soil/composted cow manure mix. my other plant has no signs of any problems and they get equal treatment. you can check my journal to see their progress 1st Journal
this plant has been very temperamental from the start...i was thinking of flushing her but she is kinda too big to move and i'm not sure how to go about it without causing a flood

well i flushed her...not sure if i did the right thing or not...never having done it before i wasn't sure what to do ...but doing nothing didn't seem like a very good option. only 1/2 hour till lights out...i wonder what she'll look like in the morn

From looking at the first picture, it seems your blotches have a purple tinge to them; if this is the case my vote goes to Phosphorus deficiency. Growth would also be slowed drastically, with red stems on the fan leaves as also shown in your photo.

"Leaves turn bronzish-purple, contort and drop"

Cheers,

not sure it's a phosphorus deficiency ...the plant has had a reddish purple stalk and leaf veins since day one,and my nutes for the last 3 weeks are 5-45-19 ..
here is a pic of the leaves when all was healthy
DSCN10622.JPG
the green leaf is from a different plant

chopping off her top may have not been such a bad thing, this morn she looked more upbeat her leaves were reaching up for the light the wilting has slowed and her color is a tad bit better
DSCN12133.JPG

well the plant made the decision for me ...i found male buds on a bunch of the flowers...so i chopped them off before they open and pollinating my other plant, i left some of the lower branches with all fem flowers
DSCN12436.JPG

not much to show for 13 weeks of growing...
DSCN12362.JPG

Back
Top Bottom