I'mOne Ace Lebanese Soil Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Also I see you sheathed but Sun and soil equals algae just sayin

Gotta get low light pen substance for potting. Also the longer you wait with water is usually the best. Chlorine evaporates nutrients settle and water warms if you give it time. Also most nutrients make soil more acidic and a b should be given min 8 hours cure time
Yeah...it was pretty cold..like out of the yard hose barely above freezing. I don't have chlorine. Country Oklahoma's well water from an aquifer is pretty sweet and mineral rich....not sure what you mean about the potting substance?

Yeah...it was pretty cold..like out of the yard hose barely above freezing. I don't have chlorine. Country Oklahoma's well water from an aquifer is pretty sweet and mineral rich....not sure what you mean about the potting substance?

Oh I use well water also.
When I used clear cups and watered it made green algae and or rhizo because the light is hitting the water in the soil. In a light proof container when a plant gets enough leaves to cover the top of the soil the roots then have a cleaner and cooler area to thrive in giving proper irrigation or watering.

Ok i got this idea from some one else. I just delayed getting them covered. I want to be able to see the roots and up pot before they get root bound

Shouldn't be a problem if covered they will start to poke out the bottom before being rootbound. Depends on how big you want before flower, a 16 oz cup should be good for just about two weeks growth from seed in good conditions and high light

I did that a few days back....checked this morning on the plants...the two that sprouted look great .....the others havent done diddly. If nothing by tonight i will germ another strain. I let them crack under paper towel and placed them in wet soil. Buried about a half inch...but no cigar this tim
I have pretty much a 100% germ rate. What I do is wait for an inch or more root carefully de-shell them then plant root into ground and lightly cover so you can still see leaves but no root( may be white or yellow)

Here are my two survivors

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_182017.jpg
    IMG_20190307_182017.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 114
I will take more photos as things improve. I am debating popping more beans and if so which ones? I have plenty to choose from. Not sure

Which kinds wanna trade haha?
I don't know mine but I have a chill fruity indica 7-8week and a heavy sativa dominant 9-12week
Lots of em

Ok the cups were superlight and the soil was dry down about an inch deeper so i put them on my patio and watered them good, about 5 or 6 oz each til water came put the weep holes. When the plants had some time to dry i put them back in the closet and added a bulb we know are running 6 40 watt cfls about a foot or less from them. I will post a photo tommorrow.

Lebanese babies one month old....i know they may be on the small side but are coming along nicely i think. Dropped taskenti seeds into paper plate sprayed them with hydrogen pyroxide, put the plate on heating pad on concrete floor. Will make sure they root good and i have rooting compound ready.

Attachments

• 20190324_092119.jpg
    20190324_092119.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom