In-between Flowering Cycles 13 x 11 Grow Room Remodel

madscientist9

So in-between flowering as the title says so decided to do some fixer up projects and reorganation to the grow space.

Room itself is 13' x 11'

Changed out all the electric sockets to take the continual loads required
Repainted and filled any holes that were ever in the walls and ceiling
Hanging loose wires
Adding in a mother plant section
A few other improvements along the way

This will be were my mothers go have the table built and the NFT ready to go just waiting to put it in last as this will eat up the last of my free space to move around in.
DSCN15317.JPG

DSCN15329.JPG

This is the flower section with two 4 x 4 NFT 20 site set-ups. They run independent or I can tie them together depending upon the grow timing or if I am trying out anything different and want to do a comparison on something. Idea was to set up two identical tables so I could try different ways to see what works better and to tweak the system.
DSCN15337.JPG

DSCN15348.JPG

DSCN15355.JPG

DSCN15365.JPG

DSCN15379.JPG

This would be my clone room with a 45 slot aero cloner DIY from an Ice Chest, PH, RH, Water Temp and Room Temp Monitors. It sits on some milk crate so it makes for easy drainage. Also use the side of the closet to hold my chemicals extra pots and collars.
DSCN15398.JPG

Equipment list
12000 BTU A.C.
Flower Room Lighting is 2 Mars 700 LED and a 400 HPS on an 8' light rail
1/10th HP Water Chiller and 2 stainless steel wort chillers
3 27 Gallon Reservoirs
2 264 GPH water pumps
1 900 GPH water pump for main res that runs the wort chillers and the grow NFT system and is hooked up to the chiller.
1 70 Quart Ice Chest that I turned into a 45 hole cloner

Working on Arduino based room data logger and controller
Currently Have for it and wired through cat5e lines:
4 Water Temp Thermocouples
2 PH Monitors
2 DO Monitors
2 EC Monitors
2 Temp / RH Monitors
2 CO2
2 Lux Meters
Still have 4 cat5e lines left which gives me 32 lines for other sensors thinking of adding in a few ultra sonic monitors so I can observe canopy growth and possible two cameras so I can see a time lapse grow.

Back
Top Bottom