In need of plant diagnosis

zipit

Hello I really need some help. This is my first grow and finally got my plant into its new home that took me forever to build lol. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this issue is, but the plant seems to have some sort of deficiency I think. A large amount of old and new leaves have what looks like burnt tips, and it's only the very furthest point of the leaf. Also a couple of other leaves on new growth I noticed are almost deteriorated in some spots. The last two things I noticed are possibly slowed growth and older leaves in the middle look like a more pale green. I'll post pictures of what I'm trying to describe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Also I'm not sure if this helps but the humidity and temperature in the cabinet stay around 35% and 73°-75°. I topped the plant a little late in the game as far as I've read and I just set a screen over it about 3 or 4 days ago. Maybe it's stressed? Again any help would be fantastic. I've tried to figure it out on my own but I just can't narrow it down...
....Okay well I can't post pictures apparently
Says I don't have permission.

Sounds like Nitrogen abundance with a touch of low Relative humidity. Flush your plant with straight water for a couple weeks. put a wet paper towel in a plate in your grow room to raise the RH. ;)

Hello I really need some help. This is my first grow and finally got my plant into its new home that took me forever to build lol. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this issue is, but the plant seems to have some sort of deficiency I think. A large amount of old and new leaves have what looks like burnt tips, and it's only the very furthest point of the leaf. Also a couple of other leaves on new growth I noticed are almost deteriorated in some spots. The last two things I noticed are possibly slowed growth and older leaves in the middle look like a more pale green. I'll post pictures of what I'm trying to describe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Also I'm not sure if this helps but the humidity and temperature in the cabinet stay around 35% and 73°-75°. I topped the plant a little late in the game as far as I've read and I just set a screen over it about 3 or 4 days ago. Maybe it's stressed? Again any help would be fantastic. I've tried to figure it out on my own but I just can't narrow it down...
....Okay well I can't post pictures apparently
Says I don't have permission.

They just changed it so we can post pics through the app.
You can post pics however if you switch to the website. Upload and post there. I know it's a huge pain. I did it a bit ago in my journal.

Everyone should msg an admin and tell them it sucks not being able to post through the app.

Back
Top Bottom