Incedecent light? for month old plant.

NORMLmaryjane

i just bought this light kit that has the fixture and a blue incedecent light bulb with it. im using a dresser with 4-5 sq. ft. and have a vent fan. will this 65watt. light work for this one plant? or do i need to change the bulb to something different.??? if this is a dumb ? im sorry but i am obviiously new to this. also, how long to leave on light right now im thinking 24 hours a day b/c it is really small ( just got lighting and grow box set up). and how long to vent out everyday...do i keep the fan on??? thanx

But, how many watts of flo. light do i need? and will a flo. flood light work?? or is that bad? i need to use the min. amount of electricity b/c the bill is in my landlords name and the utilities come out of my total rent. i just have one plant and i just need it for medical reasons so i want to grow some really good medicine if i can. my grow box is great (i think) lol.....so i just need to know about the lighting . also, i think i have stunted growth by not using a light besides the sun for a month and it is only about 4" tall and the stem is really weak BUT the leaves look good and green. is this good?
and does anyone know why this light that was in this kit is blue?

okay i think im going to install a dual flo. workshop lamp....how many watts should i get for one plant...or maybe two plants?? and should i line my grow box with alumin. foil?

well im going to try the aluminum foil lining for a while and hope it doesnt get too hott in my growbox...i do have a fan though... :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom