Indicas!

Renegade

ive never tried them, in the few times ive smoked i always feel really trippy and always feel like swaying and whenever music is out i feel like dancing and moving and from all the reading ive done i assume ive just smoked sativas :)

And well i want my fellow memebers opinions on the stone you feel when you smoke indicas and which indicas are your favorites/best high.

Share a story or describe in detail if you can :) i love reading this stuff its extremely fascinating reading all this i love learning about marijuana
thanks ;)

indica's r commonly called "couchlock" variaties 'cause after smoking them...u ain't goin' anywhere. xtra good for pain or relieving stress. if u smoke too much it gives the feeling that u're face is melting off u're skull...but u'll prolly laugh about it. my 2 favs are barney's lsd & mandala's PNR (point of no return). 1 or 2 tokes & i'm medicated so that the pain stops & the brain slows to the point that i can get some sleep. at least that's the effect it has on me. i'm sure other people on here will have diff'rent take on indicas, but that's the effect i get.

thanks bro i appreciate your point of view :)

i cant wait to try some im drooling ha ha, im gonna try some northern lights later this week hopefully that will do it for me, ive always heard that it was a good indica

northern lights is excellent. it's a little bit gentler on the brain, but very good. most people like the lighter varieties better. the 2 i mentioned sometimes scare people if they don't know what to expect. u just hafta' try some & see whatYOU like...'course i'm an old fart....what do i know?

If you want to try a pure Indica try Sensi Star. Another good one if you are looking for something more along the Afghan lines try World of Seeds Afghan Kush feminized and the Autoflowering variety kicks ass as well. As far a couchlock varieties. There are many. A lot of Indicas are hybrids with some Sativa thrown in there but as a connoisseur I prefer the pure Landrace varieties. Tora Bora comes to mind as knockout weed. Pure Pakistani is good. Get a hold of the right Hindu Kush pheno and you'll be amazed. Some of the tastiest weed ever comes out of that region. It's too bad it is a war zone. Can you imagine the gold mine of genetics awaiting the brave strain hunter willing to travel to Afghanistan to get some crazy Kush phenos. Wish their was peace there already. Going on a bit of a tangent but oh well. Some of the best weed I have ever had was Hash Plant X California Orange. Then all the usual suspects. OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Chem4 X OG etc,.

The first Indica I smoked came from Jamaica in the early 70's under the name "Black Ganja". It had a nice goofy head high,but it made you all loose in the joints. If you smoked too much,you wanted to sit down and wait it out. It was my favorite weed of that era.

When the Afghani derived Indica's started showing up in the mid-late 70's,they were harsher in taste than the Jamaican product,they actually tasted like hash,but it still had that loose,weak in the knees body high the Jamaican did,just more pronounced. As for the head high,it was much stonier than the Jamaican Indica. Heck,it was hard to put sentences together until you built up a tolerance for that stuff.

Today's Indica's seem to have a much smoother taste,but they'll still hit you like a hammer.

there ya' go, RENEGADE, those are all excellent choices. just shop around, u'll find u're likes & dislikes pretty quickly. just remember, every toke means u're NOT drinking alcohol....that stuff will kill ya'. happy shopping!!!

i know man i drank !!!!1!!! beer playing beer pong and it messed me up pretty bad :( it was disgusting how i felt i never feel like this after smoking, i dont see how people can say its so bad for you its a horrible lie

it's about the money. law enforcement & the courts r about confiscating u're property or money. if this was legal they'd be out of a job as they've said, many times, 50% of all crime is drug related. ok, we're off subject here.

Back
Top Bottom