Indoor cfl grow tips and room setup tips

ToxXiiiC

Hello and first of all welcome and ty for reding this thread :)

Soo basicly i was growing outdoors for my first time this year , but right at the very end it was few days to harvest my beautiful ladies got stolen :( But im not giving up on this outdoor grows cuz i saw the power of the nature , my ladies were big and potent as a mother f... But just in case they get stolen aigan i want to make a simple grow room with cfls, i know their is alot of question like this on forums but they all say different things and its cofusing sometimes :/ Soo if you have experiance with these cfl grows plz post a comment below or msg me with some details :) :thanks: Circle of love for all sexy stoner all over the world :circle-of-love: :peace:

Lots of reading dude, theres plenty of info about growing under cfl's on this forum.

I grow under cfl's I use 2x 300 watt blue spectrum for veg and 2x 300 watt red spectrum for flowering in a cabinet space of about a meter square with good results. Irish peat moss medium with iguana juice + Ace of buds nutes (everyone has their own favorites).

Lol thats awsome dude i have about the same size grow cabinet , btw what was the month bill for those lights and yield ? :D

Edit: Also i was thinking of putting 250w HPS and some CFLs and some pc fans on the sides of the box :)

I couldn't tell you how much it costs dude, i ought to check one day :)
As for yeild it depends what strain im growing.
example :- Personal favourites of mine are Blue Cheese strain from Big Buddha (short and bushy) I can fit 4 - 5 plants in the cabinet comfortably with some trimming of the fan leaves with a yield of 1 to 2 ounces each plant.
Or I might do a tall thin variety at a squeeze i can fit 10 - 12 plants in there but might get a much smaller return of perhaps 2 - 3 ounces all together.
I have 2 computer fan air intake in the side walls and also computer fans inside the cab to keep the air moving. 6" carbon filter (over kill really) with inline extraction fan.

cab_31.JPG

cab_41.JPG

Half the fun is building the cabinet :)

Back
Top Bottom