Any tips improve my setup

Invader78

420 Member
First time grower here. So this is my setup and these are my first plants which are 15 days old now. I want your opinions on it and if you have any tips to improve it. Im thinking about insulating it with foil to reflect some of the light on the plants.

Enclosing the space with a reflective material will really help. The light spilling out is wasted.
More light will be needed, either HID, or LED, to get a decent harvest.
You will need ventilation when you have the space enclosed.
You should have a small fan blowing through the foliage to assist in ventilation, and to strengthen the stems.

Ok I love it. Every grow room I see is the coolest grow room yet. OMG I've researched CFL's on the interwebs and seen some amazing micro grow turnouts in the most amazingly small spots! You can add more CFL's to that, maybe some side lights when they get taller? I guess heat is a issue, I added some to mine it kicked up my new room temp a bit!

I just got some mylar blankets from walmart for 3 bucks man they the shit I love saving money and pulled tight they make no significant noise! Check this out:

So with all that you would benefit from everything the fellows above have said!

What you should do if you haven't already is go post a good adjective in the Mars Hydro contest listed below in my sig (disclaimer: my link goes shamelessly to my own post for ease of getting you to vote for me). That definitely would juice your grow!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom