Indoor Sativa suggestions?

Red-Cricket

Hey All, Any suggestions on a Sativa or Sativa /cross that will grow good in soil.....an up high.....not to tall.....short flowering time(kinda).....low odor.....and last but not least.....in a fem seed.....Am I just wishin?? Thanks All red

Swiss Bliss from Paradise seeds. I grow c99 and a11 often and starting some in a couple weeks, but not fem. C99 is what you describe excepting the fem seed part.

Dr. Greenthumb has c99 feminized. How is Apollo 11? How are your c99 from regular seed
Apollo 11 is a clear up energetic high. 3 phenos, you'll spot the Genius pheno early as it alternates nodes immediately, it's short for sativa dom, unlike the tall a11 pheno which requires training or topping indoors. I prefer the tall pheno for stash. C99 from reg seeds are f2's from JW as are the A11. The plants are identical, not much difference plant to plant, stay shortish, for my grow usually around 4-4 1/2 feet tall if not trained, lots of bud with little to trim like the A11. Hard buds on c99, but A11 have the hardest buds i've ever grown or smoked (tall pheno). They both are early finishers, A11 @7 weeks and really is better at 7 than 8 for me. C99 between 7 and 8 weeks, 8 weeks better for me. I really like the JW ak99, obviously a cross of serious seeds ak47 with bros grimm C99, f1's and are kick ass. I've grown a ton of Joey Weed product and have had 100% germ and satisfaction. These strains are really easy to grow and the quick flowering time helps. Just finished Mr Nice SSH, super smoke, but 12 weeks to flower was a turn off, plus the price of replenishment seeds is very high. JW is inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom