Strain suggestions for first time grower

Milehighphill

:Namaste:First of all, thank you for taking the time and suggestions. Now lets get to it. I will have a grow cabinet setup, so space is tight with 400hps and also running a hydro system. I'm looking for good overall strain suggestions( hybrid, indica and sativa ) . Looking for strains with heavy yields, high THC, short internodes and compact. Thank you very much for your suggestions:thanks::high-five::tokin:

:Namaste:First of all, thank you for taking the time and suggestions. Now lets get to it. I will have a grow cabinet setup, so space is tight with 400hps and also running a hydro system. I'm looking for good overall strain suggestions( hybrid, indica and sativa ) . Looking for strains with heavy yields, high THC, short internodes and compact. Thank you very much for your suggestions:thanks::high-five::tokin:

Well I am sure because you state "first timer" most would suggest "bagseed". Why mess up on something expensive.

Inexpensive seed purchases, I would suggest Nirvana Northern Lights, ICE, and Snow White (Snow White stretches some). Very easy tolerant strains to grow from my experience.

Others will have to give advice on max THC/yield strains.

:peace:

Go with Nirvana, cheap, knock-off genetics which is usually stable and is excellent quality. I'd suggest AK-48 or Ice, also Aurora Indica if you're an indica man.

The Mr. Nice seedbank is affordable and reliable genetics, they hold a great deal of Neville's work. The Nordle strain is a safe bet, but they also have intelligent hybrids like Early Skunk, G13Widow, G13Haze, Master Kaze etc.

Back
Top Bottom