100% sativa strains

Kind of depends what you can get, them all out Sativa or least from reputable breeders is getting harder to find. As so many hybrids and commercial growers don't like the all out Sativa's as too much time and less quantity on top of it usually far as weight goes.

planning to grow Malawi which is a 16 week plant (flower) what other sativa strain would be good to grow with Malawi ? Considering Panama Red (Refferman panama red x panama red)(Dr> Greenthumb) and a strain called BlackJack (100% sativa) all suggestion welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace
Maui wowie and sour D are my main sativa growing now outdoors. The sour d is set up to grow low to the ground.on a bed of..a big bed of cedar mulch..my first time doing this. Nypd.sourD.purpleKush.peyoteCrit.maui.goldenbear..good luck

Maui wowie and sour D are my main sativa growing now outdoors. The sour d is set up to grow low to the ground.on a bed of..a big bed of cedar mulch..my first time doing this. Nypd.sourD.purpleKush.peyoteCrit.maui.goldenbear..good luck
My #1 purple kush hit 5.ft this morning .she is growing like a weed..its 99 in the shade in Tulsa ok

I'm currently working with some Chocolate Thai and its amazing... some of the most unique terps I have come across yet.... cigar/cardboard/fall spices/chocolate and the high is soaring uppity feel good "best day of your life" type feeling.

I don't believe you can get 100% pure chocolate thai anymore (from what I have gathered, as the original beans were all female, and a male was needed to make regular seeds)... so at some point big sur holy weed was crossed into it, and then it was bx'd a few times back into the chocolate thai... so its like 85-90% sativa. I found both a short flowering pheno 60-70 days, and the others were long flowering 100+ days, but the terps and high were very similar and mostly plant structure is what changes pheno to pheno, with slight variations in the terps.

look up Drawoh Chocolate Thai... also time to time Hazeman will do limited releases of seeds.

I have also ran Bangi Haze F9's, but I made seeds so I didn't actually try any of the buds so I can't comment on the highs... unfortunately its not pure landrace congo sativa as at some point they had crossed some hashplant or paki into it I believe. The F9's I ran were very uniform and similar in size and most features, however terpenes were different on the phenos slightly. I don't remember the exact flowering time, but I don't think it was a long flowering, and more of a medium flowering time.

I'm currently working with some Chocolate Thai and its amazing... some of the most unique terps I have come across yet.... cigar/cardboard/fall spices/chocolate and the high is soaring uppity feel good "best day of your life" type feeling.

I don't believe you can get 100% pure chocolate thai anymore (from what I have gathered, as the original beans were all female, and a male was needed to make regular seeds)... so at some point big sur holy weed was crossed into it, and then it was bx'd a few times back into the chocolate thai... so its like 85-90% sativa. I found both a short flowering pheno 60-70 days, and the others were long flowering 100+ days, but the terps and high were very similar and mostly plant structure is what changes pheno to pheno, with slight variations in the terps.

look up Drawoh Chocolate Thai... also time to time Hazeman will do limited releases of seeds.

I have also ran Bangi Haze F9's, but I made seeds so I didn't actually try any of the buds so I can't comment on the highs... unfortunately its not pure landrace congo sativa as at some point they had crossed some hashplant or paki into it I believe. The F9's I ran were very uniform and similar in size and most features, however terpenes were different on the phenos slightly. I don't remember the exact flowering time, but I don't think it was a long flowering, and more of a medium flowering time.
Dang..I ain't had no Thai stick since 1972/73. But that was a century ago..ha

My sour D is splayed out low..its about a 5 ft Diameter And 1 ft high. I'm using cedar mulch for her to rest on. And clothes hangers to hold the limbs down.pretty high tech. I will add more cedar tomorrow morning and light a bit say my prayers.. Cedar .the dual use mulch. Thank you LORD.

image.jpeg

Would be good to specify in or outdoors. Be silly doing that in so let’s run with outdoors.
Unless you are a strain hunter, you will be getting your seed from these so called “breeders”, most aren’t worth their weight in salt. Best go to seed finder.eu There you can type in the strains you are looking for , see what breeders stock it, then scroll down to look at the family tree. The less parents and grandparents the better. Though regardless they’ll probably be F1, and not so stabilised . So again the smaller the family tree the better.
Humboult, used to do a lemon Thai haze which is a monster. Don’t know if you can still get it though.
If you can get landrace, KEEP EM SAFE! like hens teeth these days.
My fav is an old Thai strain sativa crossed with a pure Afghan indica (75/25), monster plants (sat) that chunk up (ind).
3 cheers for old school.
Dj

Would be good to specify in or outdoors. Be silly doing that in so let’s run with outdoors.
Unless you are a strain hunter, you will be getting your seed from these so called “breeders”, most aren’t worth their weight in salt. Best go to seed finder.eu There you can type in the strains you are looking for , see what breeders stock it, then scroll down to look at the family tree. The less parents and grandparents the better. Though regardless they’ll probably be F1, and not so stabilised . So again the smaller the family tree the better.
Humboult, used to do a lemon Thai haze which is a monster. Don’t know if you can still get it though.
If you can get landrace, KEEP EM SAFE! like hens teeth these days.
My fav is an old Thai strain sativa crossed with a pure Afghan indica (75/25), monster plants (sat) that chunk up (ind).
3 cheers for old school.
These are all from seed.germinated early March.in the ground outside March 29th. I have pulled 4 males. Lost two to the June heat.had a strawnana eaten by a rabbit and my wedding crasher lost to the same bunny..chickin wire is the order of the day.. I do keep the seeds I find from dispensarys..it works.very lost cost..love.peace.and chickin grease.

I’m in the Southern Hemisphere so can’t translate your dates. We go in either just before or just after the spring equinox which down here is 23rd September.
Chicken wire is standard issue.
Mmmm.... grease..I prefer mine wild boar flavoured

NICE.... I have a mango strain too, but I can’t speak to its lineage.
But cheers for the tip, never come across rsc seeds before, so can’t speak to their veracity as breeders but anyone trying to keep the landrace faith alive can’t be all bad.
I’m definitely going to order up, although there was one glaringly obvious landrace missing from their genetics.... one of my favs that unfortunately I don’t have in pure form anymore, Durban Poison.
The Laos gold should be a cracker

After another quick reconnoiter on rsc I’m actually pretty impressed.
Pure 100 percent indicas from Afghanistan
Pure 100 percent sativa from pretty much Himalayas to south east Asia.
And 100 percent ruderalis ( which the new school breeders call auto) from Eastern Europe.
Sold!!!

Back
Top Bottom