Any good Panama strains out there?

safeman

need a "solid" Panama strain - have tried Ace's Panama ( 3 seeds no germination) also Dr.Greenthumbs gear has panama but have heard some not-so-good reviews about this breeder (all most pulled the trigger) - Guess I'm on a "pheno-hunt" any info will be appreciated. have run Ace's malawi and their Malawi x Panama - these two gave exceptional yields and trichome development. might have to order again from Ace (wanting female seeds)

They will be much more expensive than Ace but it’s one of those things where you buy once and cry once.

I spent a ton for some DJ Short limited release stuff. I got 20 seeds. found what i wanted in a male and made a F2 and 5 other strains that are basically my core i use to breed with now. I don’t think i would have had the same “luck “ if i just bought a random pack of “blueberry “ from any other breeder.

There’s a whole potcast episode with coastal seeds if you check it out i think it would give you a ton of confidence to move forward with the purchase

They will be much more expensive than Ace but it’s one of those things where you buy once and cry once.

I spent a ton for some DJ Short limited release stuff. I got 20 seeds. found what i wanted in a male and made a F2 and 5 other strains that are basically my core i use to breed with now. I don’t think i would have had the same “luck “ if i just bought a random pack of “blueberry “ from any other breeder.

There’s a whole potcast episode with coastal seeds if you check it out i think it would give you a ton of confidence to move forward with the purchase
does Holy Smokes Seeds offer a panama - another great sativa breeding

Ran some Panama Red from Coastal a few years back, I liked it but my Son not as much as it said bred for high CBD. Not sure if Coastal put out anything else with it recently, or what to be found out there as I quit growing over a year ago.

Ran some Panama Red from Coastal a few years back, I liked it but my Son not as much as it said bred for high CBD. Not sure if Coastal put out anything else with it recently, or what to be found out there as I quit growing over a year ago.

Thanks for the info and pictures - plant sure does look "strong" !!!!! will check out Coast Seeds - remember going to then some time ago _ been to so, so many ,banks,breeders, ect over 60yrs (remember when Herbies and the Attitude Seed and Narivan were the go to banks , breeder

ACE PR was real nice with a green and pink pheno. Modern take on PR but lots of old genes in it. Showhigh and Greenthumb PR was almost the same. I feel it is legit old time genetics. Can find trippy phenos within each. Green only does fems and Snow was out of action last I checked.

ACE might replace the seeds that did not pop. I had no problems with mine popping as I recall. Coastal looks like the real deal but why did they select for cbd? You want high thc and low cbd with an heirloom sativa.

Back
Top Bottom