• Sativa

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Lowryder

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Northern Lights

A pure Indica. Much used for cross breeding for it's strong and big buds. Famous throughout the world, everyone has heard of N.L. Sweet taste and very potent stone. Specifications: ~ Flower: 7-8 weeks

Northern Lights #1

Developed in Seattle, perfected in Holland, Northern Lights has become the "State of the Art" indoor plant. A must! Specifications: ~ Flower: 45-50 days ~ Height: 100-125 cm ~ Yield: 300-325 gr/sqM

Northern Lights #5

This state of the art Indica is the result of over 20 years of select inbreeding. Bred for vigorous growth, high yield, and superb high. A must for growers who prefer short bushy plants. The buds have an extremely frosted, resinous appearance and the yield is high. Specifications: ~ Flower: 55-65 days ~ Height: 2-3'

Hey Racefan, by what breeder?

I've grown NL#1. and it's a favorite but I'm looking for a exotic or at least some type of new strain that I haven't heard of. I've had kush berry from DNA-genetics and it's damn good.

Kush berry from dna genetics
Kush Berry is the perfect blend of two West Coast flavours. The blueberry male from Oregon was used for his taste and vigour in combination with the fuely, lemon taste of the OG Kush from LA.

The Kushberry is a shorter, stalkier plant which produces a decent yield. The exotic flavour of Kush Berry doesn't rival its strength; she is one of our strongest strains. She is berry good for medicinal use as the Kush Berry relieves pain and helps with sleep and eating disorders.

Kush Berry is OG Kush Heirloom x Oregon Blueberry, is 30% sativa / 70% indica and has a flowering period of 8-9 weeks. Kush Berry produces yields of 400-500g/m2

Skunk Skunk and More skunk. Any pure skunk or skunk hybrid like citrus or lemon. ooh wee!!!!

though this sativa dominant GDP is def one of mine

gdp2.jpg

Try anyone of the LA confidential family from DNA.... La confidential was very good.. Tried to get some recon and Kush berry but they were out, so I got some Connie Chung...

Back
Top Bottom