Info on Auto

grannyT

I only have one seed of auto pounder, so don't want to mess this up. I grew a bagseed that ended up being male..so that's all the "training" I've had. Now I got my hands on only one good seed .!
If anyone has any tips, advice or comments, etc. I would appreciate it .......haven't seen a lot of info on Autos. Can they be cloned? Also what is lighting schedule? 12/12 or 18 on 6 off or the opposite? Help! ! :Namaste:

I only have one seed of auto pounder, so don't want to mess this up. I grew a bagseed that ended up being male..so that's all the "training" I've had. Now I got my hands on only one good seed .!
If anyone has any tips, advice or comments, etc. I would appreciate it .......haven't seen a lot of info on Autos. Can they be cloned? Also what is lighting schedule? 12/12 or 18 on 6 off or the opposite? Help! ! :Namaste:

Hi there!

Auto's can't be cloned. and as far as light i would say a min of 18/6.

Unless you veg them for a bit first?
I've only done 3's autos. and two of them was under 18/6 for 3 weeks then 12/12. and 1x run under 12/12.

the 1 under 12/12 is only half size, and one long cola.

Forgot to mention, its a great thing to plant your seed right in the finishing container.

3 gallons would do.

This is from Kabala (which i was growing)

Name : KABALA
Indoors/Outdoors : Both.
Type : Big Low x AK47 Original.
Genetics : Sativa/Indica 70/30.
Flowering : Explosive, Autoflowering starts from the 16°/21° day.
THC : 18 %
Height : 1,60m Outdoors ; 1,30m Indoors.
Harvest : 60 days from seed, 15.8/19.4 oz.xSq.m (450/550 gr/m2) Indoors;
70 days from seed, 2.1/3.1 oz. x Plant (60/90 gr) Outdoors.

Final Pots : 2.4 UK Gal (11 Litres)

Back
Top Bottom