G-13 Labs Poison Dwarf Auto-flowering

Mr-G13

Note: I looked around ALOT on auto-flowering strains for some decent info but can't find much.

I plan on buying these seeds & growing them in cheap soil bought from walmart, in a cut open 2 liter bottle, & i plan to setup a fairly strong but small (8x8 in.) florescent light over 4 plants (18 hours per day). (ghetto grow lol) The rest is up to god :)

Questions:

1. How do i mate a male & female to produce more seeds? (main concern)

2. I read somewhere on here ground up coffee beans mixed in the soil will make my grow healthier, is this true?

3. Will the plants stink up the room their in? (i will have a fan on them, not literally :)

4. When do i harvest? when red hairs are 50/50?

When i get the seeds ill start & finish a journal.

THANK YOU ALL!!! :cheer: :rollit:

18 hrs light s good plants need a dark period to rest. i would use 3 gal. pots the better the root system the better and bigger the yield.
yep they stink a bit, i grow outside. 50/50 works a good micro scope to see the crystals works better that way you can control the effect amber= head and up effect the darker the more couch lock has been my experience.
as for pollination easy way is just put a male and female in a area where pollen won't effect other plants . or shake male flowers over a mirror and pollinate the female branches you want too with a artist paint brush (keep the mirror in a baggie while working store in freezer or fridge.) this way you can get seeds off only one branch and the rest of plant seed free.

Back
Top Bottom