Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

the cotyledon leaf fell off today would that effect the plant?? i only had 1 cotyledon leaf to start of with.. must have been some kinda deformity when it sprouted and only produced 1 lol

Thanks Big O, i think she will be at least 13-14 inches tall at the moment she is only 3 1/2 inches but starting to grow alot... This will be my first grow that im 100% going to finish so things are still new to me... had to give her water today, i poked my finger into the soil about 1 inch down and it was dry but i only water'd her two days ago so on the next feed will be with bio bizz grow and next week i will switch to the bloom and still give the grow... thats why i like bio bizz because u can use both the grow and bloom together :) anyway here is a pic i snaped today .. oh before i forget.. Thanks Pericodaking1 hope u stick around :-D :tokin:
day_176.JPG

thanks man i supose ur right ... if i trim now then all im doing is taking the plants energy source away from it... oh the pc case is 17 inches tall so i have some room to play with ... i think my problem is that im getting impatient lol i just want to see what i get off it lol :lot-o-toke:

Next update & pics on day 20 :-D

thanks man i supose ur right ... if i trim now then all im doing is taking the plants energy source away from it... oh the pc case is 17 inches tall so i have some room to play with ... i think my problem is that im getting impatient lol i just want to see what i get off it lol :lot-o-toke:

Next update & pics on day 20 :-D

air ventilation is going to be key for you with only 17in of vertical space, as long as your venting properly tho you shouldn't have an issue

as far as yield? given the vertical space, LSt would be your best option to increase yield as well as keeping the top of your plant from getting too close to the light and being burned, but your yield will be a result of a number of factors, namely how well the plant grows (lights, temp,R.H, etc.) the size of the plant (this is where low stress training comes in handy) as well as how long you let the plant flower. I might be missing a few things, so if anyone else has more info feel free...

other than that, you've got a great start dude, keep it up:tokin:

Thanks Pericodaking1,

I have 2x pc fans and there on for two hours a day... if i leave them on for any longer im worried about it being too cold... as for the temp, RH im waiting for my pay check next wed to go and pick one up, i have alreday started LSTin the plant and after a few hours of scratching my head weighing up the pro's and cons about trimming the fan leafs to allow more light to get to the bud sites i decided it needed a little trim all in all i took off 6 leafs and it looks like the plant is coping ok, im checking every couple of hours to be on the safe side.... BUT half of me is regreting the trim for some reason..... I HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHIOCE ! LOL, i will start using bio bizz bloom next friday but something is telling me i should have started earlyer.... i will try and put up a pic of the newly trimed plant but everytime i look at the plant it doesnt look right... HAVE I GONE TOO FAR WITH THE TRIM???? that was my biggest concern... anyway i will be starting another auto next week just have to decide on a good strain... :-D

Thanks Pericodaking1,

I have 2x pc fans and there on for two hours a day... if i leave them on for any longer im worried about it being too cold... as for the temp, RH im waiting for my pay check next wed to go and pick one up, i have alreday started LSTin the plant and after a few hours of scratching my head weighing up the pro's and cons about trimming the fan leafs to allow more light to get to the bud sites i decided it needed a little trim all in all i took off 6 leafs and it looks like the plant is coping ok, im checking every couple of hours to be on the safe side.... BUT half of me is regreting the trim for some reason..... I HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHIOCE ! LOL, i will start using bio bizz bloom next friday but something is telling me i should have started earlyer.... i will try and put up a pic of the newly trimed plant but everytime i look at the plant it doesnt look right... HAVE I GONE TOO FAR WITH THE TRIM???? that was my biggest concern... anyway i will be starting another auto next week just have to decide on a good strain... :-D

are both fans exhaust? or is one exhaust and one intake? if your worried about it getting too cool, replace your current light with a bigger one or add more, you could also change the intervals at which the fans run, on for an hour every 2 hrs or something like that, a timer would be necc. for that.

your pruning is fine, the lowest portion of the plant won't yield you crap anyways so snip snip away my friends, just don't get trigger happy when it starts to flower, you will delay your harvest and place too much unnecessary stress on your baby girl, happy growing friend!

lol thanks Pericodaking1 newbies eh lol yeah i got a mate who is going to give me a lend of 1 when im ready :-D

I have a couple of questions for you ppl :-D .... so, can u use just a bloom booster or do you have to use bloom nutes and then add a booster? hope that makes sense :) .... in other words can i use a booster for the final 4 or 5 weeks of flower?

Back
Top Bottom