Red Dwarf Auto - 400 CMH

so when you started feeding did u start at full strength bloom or veg nutes?? just trying to get an idea as to where to start and how as far as feed..btw your plant and journal was a stellar and nice grow throughout great damn job bro ++++reps

I didnt start feeding until midway into week 4. at which point i fed 1/4 str bloom nutes as i already had flowering starting.

over 3 feedings i ramped up to full str, and continued that way until the last two weeks. at that point i fed 1/2 str nutes again. and then skipped the last feeding.

i was having to water/feed every day and a half. an obvious sign that i should have been in a bigger pot. but as its the first auto i went with, i went with a 3 gallon pot, i will go with a 5 gallon for sure next time.

im going to try and push 6 ounces with my next auto under that 400 watt. i feel now that i know how autos react vs regular strains, it should be obtainable. i have a lot of things i want to do different now that i know what to expect.

first however, i think i will do a single "trainwreck" strain under that 400, in 10 gallons of soil. scrog her, and show what that 400 CMH can achieve.

PS - for those who grow in soil, and dont use dolomite lime. TRY IT. this was my first time using it... and not once did i ever check my ph. infact, my old smoked out PH pen is still sitting in the cupboard needing a replacement probe. and not ONCE did i experience a PH issue. and i know from previous testing my water comes in around 7.8ph and roughly 120-160ppm out of the tap. awesome stuff.

if i run out of soil with my 10 gallon grow... i may need to go back to hydro for a run or two :p maybe not though... soil is just too easy... feels like cheating after running hydro for a long time.

great journal ..:thumb:

im on my first grow and i can see from my little or no experience u need a light hand around these ladies . i did the same as u and dropped a piece of equipment on one of my ladies , i apologized to her like it was a person..im also growing red and white dwarf under a 400w mh and then 400w hps for flowering. my ladies were stunted bad and i lost a few due to a rookie lighting mistake ..but now they have taken off ! but compared to your pics it looks like my girls growth is about 2 weeks behind yours due to me almost killing them . reading your journal stoned but i believe u chose to skip the veg nutes due to her flowering so fast ?? am i right or wrong? im just torn on how to do the nutes since some people say they go straight into bloom nutes . i see u are more of a hydro man buy im using ffof\lw that dont need nutes till around week four i think.
again thanks for the awesome journal

Back
Top Bottom