Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

smokey1507

Setup : Pc case with 2 pc fans intake/exhaust

Strain : Buddah Red Dwarf Auto (fem)

From the auto flowering parental strain that led to White Dwarf, hybridized
with an top of the rangel skunk type female, and crossed to maintain the auto-flowering
pattern, Red Dwarf has emerged : a compact, female, auto-flowering, resinous plant with very a strong smell and extreme power.

The low branching and compact bud make it ideal for growing inside and
outside in reduced spaces.

Lights: 5x 18w Cfl 2700k @ 1145 lumens each.

Light Cycle: 20/4 from seed to finish

Soil : Reg garden compost

Pot: 2ltr

Nutes : bio bizz bloom + hammerhead ( not started on nutes yet)

Day 1 was the 1st april so only 13 days old today so im thinking by the end of june they should be ready give or take a week or two....

:tokin: Pics coming soon :goodluck:

HPIM23181.JPG

Let me know what you think 420 ppl.... iam a beginer and have have bad luck when it comes to growing so any tips or pointers will be great :adore::420:

Hey there smokey,
I think she looks damn nice,good color and looks realy healthy,any sign of branches starting? I thought I could kinda see some starting in one of the pics...?? lol...
How tall is she anyways? Looks alot like my green-o-matics when they were that age...
I had little branches start to apear real quick,and by 17-18 days both the green-o-matic and II diavolo had a couple tiny white hairs:)

thanks man ... she has 6 branches starting but she is only 2 inch tall from soil level :/ maybe because of the lack of 6500k i have just been using the 2700k ... the cfl's are sitting about 1-2 inches from the plant. thats y i like the auto's because there fast growers lol

thanks man ... she has 6 branches starting but she is only 2 inch tall from soil level :/ maybe because of the lack of 6500k i have just been using the 2700k ... the cfl's are sitting about 1-2 inches from the plant. thats y i like the auto's because there fast growers lol

I am using only 2700k's also,and Im realy happy with the growth Iv been getting from them! Iv read people say that u need to start with veg bulbs first ect...but mine grew fast strong and hardy,has branches up the ass!:)
So 2700k ia fine by me,lol..

lol Yeah its an auto :) thats good then hopefully in the next week or two i should see her bush out abit fingers crossed lol:tokin:

Day 15 ... so im just after flushing the plant & checking on the plant and noticed that she is starting to show signs of white phistles at the top nodes so thats a good sign, but its not getting much light in to the bottom nodes. :-D trying to get hold of a good camera but will put pics up later :-D .... i still have the concern that she will be a very small plant :-s

Thanks KannabisKid :) im at the stage where there is not much happening lol but in sure that in a week or two it should have got alot bigger :-D.. just checked out your grow and cant wait to see what they turn out like... was going to get a purple jem seed but got the dwarf for my limited space.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom