Perpetual with autos or 12/12 from seed?

Crane

Already planning my next setup. I would like to change into a perpetual system,where I can just have one light schedule going all the time. I first thinking of doing 12/12 from seed, but then started thinking about 18/6 with autos... I still just have this notion in my head that autos aren't as potent as photos, but I really have only smoked auto bud once and I think it wasn't very well grown.

So which system would be faster? Better quality? Bigger yield?

Thanks.

I just completed my first indoor grow I grew four Jack Herers in a small tent and ran 20/4, and they finished out in 74 days. I started 4 Bergman Gold Leaf photoperiod ladies in veg at the same time the autos were flowering. You could consider mixing it up with both? The GL are still in veg, and the JH is already in jars. I enjoyed mixing it up. But, I am a noob, still learning, so you can take my advice with a grain of salt good luck!

Already planning my next setup. I would like to change into a perpetual system,where I can just have one light schedule going all the time. I first thinking of doing 12/12 from seed, but then started thinking about 18/6 with autos... I still just have this notion in my head that autos aren't as potent as photos, but I really have only smoked auto bud once and I think it wasn't very well grown.

So which system would be faster? Better quality? Bigger yield?

Thanks.
I'm curious which route you have decided to take. I went on a autoflower growing binge after my first couple photo grows. I can say that quality or potency is no longer an issue as in the past with autoflowers. I liked that I could keep one light schedule and could veg and flower in the same space.

Hammerback0 has a good suggestion. There's always getting another smaller tent for clones and vegging as well.

Back
Top Bottom