INFO: White Widow

White Widow
The most rewarded variety of recent years in Holland. The plants are white with THC glands, even on big parts of the fan leaves. A very soft smoke and great high. Very potent. Specifications: ~ Flower: 8 weeks ~ Harvest: end of Oct.
420 Magazine's Cannabis Strain Guide. Enjoy! I think all growers should try White Widow, Very forgiving plant! Very good luck to you, Linkorien

Brother, questions like that are tough. Different breeders have different versions of WW, different parental crosses and percentages. If you ordered your seed from a reputable breeder, post who it was and we can research the breeders version and perhaps offer some general ideas on what to do...of course the plant will have the final say. If you got the seed from someone claiming it was WW, but you didn't see and smoke the weed...then good luck...no telling what you've got on your hands.

wow thanks for the quick response guys and such willingness to assist in my research is most appreciated, thank you

i ordered this from the attitude, yes fem seeds, and i believe the grower is green house so i feel confident it will be a good plant, i saw a you tube video on it from green house and it looked wonderful

again thank you

This is one of my White Widow's
WW213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom