inline fan wiring issue

departed

Hi to all,

Gotten this fan for free in a shop as a bonus, what tou see in the pictire is not how it was wired originally when I got it.

Originally wired up it worked for a split second and then the RCD fuse flipped, for whatever reason I had (god onpy knows) ive decided to rewire it and it doesn't budge.

Can't find rhe wiring diagram anywhere its a VK150 Fan, is there anyone that would be able to tell me which cable goes where so I can get it up and going as I need some cool air coming in as giroe are flowering.

I shall repay You in prayers and happy thoughts:)
Thanking You
20140430_2242011.jpg

If it hums it is either wired wrong or it has a locked rotor. Does it spin easily? Sometimes free things aren't so free!

I see, it started on me for like a sec first so the motor could be gone more than wiring....

Theres two cables coming of the top black and red.
Thrn there is another 3 smal ones coming out black blue and brown

Any ideas on how to wire it?
Thanks for your help mate:)

Ive gotten in touch with a manufacturer and they've sent me a wiring diagram and yeah...ill just leave it, think It's for the best:p

Thanks for the advice, yeah he was pushing it on me and wrote back to me once and dismissed the problem with "oh its probably something to do with the wires". Haven't heard from him since.

Hope to get more than ounce pal:) have a look through my gallery and let me know ehat you think of the girls:)

Back
Top Bottom