Insomnia

thanks for the info, would it help if i said i didnt want to take any pill cause i realy dont like em except for vitemins,i had thees one pills and the side affects were unbearabl and lasted even when i quit the pill. strait up bad experience.

I've been using mj to help me sleep for the last 4 years. I have a sleeping disorder called sleep apnea and if I smoke before I go to bed, my body just feels relaxed and I go right to sleep and stay asleep. Some nights I'm up until 3am or later because I can't fall asleep so I probably have insomnia as well. I've had sleep apnea since I was 13 and it is not fun waking up 5-10 times per night. I used to try smoking an herbal suplement (not mj) called dreamers blend but it did nothing for me. I usually take a couple large rips before bed to put me out

wow sleep apnea sucks i looked that stuff up and it sounds terrible, there are so many things MJ helps with from minor problems to major problems you think they would just go ahead leagalize it. i watched on tv that there was a small town that thrived on people growing MJ,the growers bought stuff from the hard ware store and places with items used for growing. without MJ the town would run out of buisness.

As I am getting older (51 now), I notice I don't sleep as well. They say it is a lack of the hormone, melatonin.

I've tried OTC melatonin 3mg, have a script for Ambien CR, but a couple puffs of a good indica like Urkel does the job for me.

My goodness, yes it does. I suffer from insomnia and nightmares. I notice when I'm able to smoke before bed I don't seem to have the nightmares. If I do I don't remember them and they don't wake me up. I wish I was able to smoke every night.

I can't remember the last time I could remember a dream. hahah It's weird...

you are right, nightmares and dreams probably still happen but I don't recall them. I broke two verts in my back 3 years ago.. one greater then 50%, almost a complete burst fracture. MMJ has been the best thing for my life, taking pills and the side effects I could not deal with.

Back
Top Bottom