Insomnia

Absolutely! In fact I am a legal patient in the great state of California for my insomnia. I am an incredibly anxius person. My mind races a million miles an hour when I go to bed at night. It can take me hours to go to sleep. With the use of marijuana, I find that it relaxes my mind and slows down my thought process down enough to fall asleep. For me it is a tremendous help. My nights of frustration have been non-existent since I was reccomended for MMJ treatment.

Without cannabis I dont think I would ever get a decent nights sleep - especially as I refuse to take any made-made chemicals anymore - tried them all and weed is the safest. I swear by it. :sleep:

It sucks! I really can't sleep I don't use mj. I had gotten in alittle trouble and had to do like 3 days in the can. I was up for the whole 3 days in there. It was miserable.

i suffer from insomnia as well...
smoking most sativas makes me lay there all night with thoughts racing...
smoking indica puts me out without a doubt, but gives me what i call a "pot hangover" the next day...
the only sativa i have found that knocks me out without giving me the pot hangover, is sativa og kush...
i think it has to do with the high percentage of THC mixed with the perfect combination of THC and Cannabinoids...
the developers of this strain are currently doing scientific research to find out more...
when i know more, i will share with you...

maybe you should increase your water intake judia.
Cannabis Facts

and if smoking scares you, invest in a volcano vaporizer... you can lay in bed with your turkey bag filled with Cannabis vapors, no fire...;)

i would do more research on how to hydrate yourself more, even with your condition, you may find it resolves your sleepless nights... along with volcano bags filled with indica vapors... you just lay there, inhale, hold it as long as you can, exhale... finish the whole bag yourself and you are passing out before you even finish... depending on the potency of the bud and size of the vapor bag... mine is about 2 feet long...;)

hope this helps sweetie.

keeping your skin oiled with cocoa butter can also help to keep hydration in, especially during the winter... and even more so in the desert like la... it helps retain the moisture in your body instead of evaporating through dry skin... i would also search online for iv home kits for this purpose... they have everything else, they should have that too... good luck with your condition...

im lucky to get 3 hours even when i eat it, its like pot doesnt effect me anymore, how can that be... i dont smoke that much... or maybe i do hehe.

Absolutely! In fact I am a legal patient in the great state of California for my insomnia. I am an incredibly anxius person. My mind races a million miles an hour when I go to bed at night. It can take me hours to go to sleep. With the use of marijuana, I find that it relaxes my mind and slows down my thought process down enough to fall asleep. For me it is a tremendous help. My nights of frustration have been non-existent since I was reccomended for MMJ treatment.

Exactly. I got my recomendation for the same thing. The same happens to me when I try to sleep and if i hit the bong before laying down, my thoughts just hit a stop sign and i fall asleep in minutes. Indica strains work best for this.

With me the OTC and prescribed sleep medications work once then any other time I take them they do the opposite (yeah, they have me bouncing off the walls, ceiling, and the bed)! I have found that cannabis is the only thing that will work for me, especially White Russian!

i dont get much sleep at night and im pretty sure its insomnia,every time i try to go to sleep i just lay in bed and think i try not to think about anything and keep my my mind empty but that dosnt work. ill be up til 12am to 5am and every thing in between. ill wake up in the middle of the night for no reason or have bad dreams. i can never take naps and marijuana seems like the only thinng that helps me sleep. i dont like any medications or sleeping pills because iv had bad experinces with them in my past. but can i get prescibed MJ in oregon for this?

Back
Top Bottom