Installing fans

joedaddy805

i have 2 inline fans and i was wondering what would be the best way to install them. its a big tent but it has a wall in the middle so its around 4x4x4 i have a 1k light in there and just have one of the fans just hanging in the room then it goes to the light then goes out. i really don't know a good way to install it or if i even need 2 fans for this lil room with 3 plants.

this is a pic of the setup but i didn't have the fan installed at that time

20131110_104425_zps0606da6c.png

hey joedaddy congrats on the setup! looks nice youll get great results with that light in there too. you definitely will have heat issues if you run 1000w in a 4x4. you mean its what its like 8x4 with a wall in the middle so its 4x4? anyways my tent set ups have a fan of one kind of another pulling room air through the light which in in turn pulls room air and the lights heat to the fan and then sends it out of the tent. you can put duct hose off the open end of the light to to the exact location you want to grab the air from. then you would have some kind of air intake for fresh air to enter. if it was alot bigger area or you have a hard time getting the right volume of air to move to control your area you could add another inline fan somewhere in line of your ducting to help out. variable speed solid state controllers are very nice to for controlling the exact temps you like as well. i like the high velocity inline exhaust fans and i add a variable speed controller, as oppose the the cheaper inline fans. i hope this helps you if not explain a little better what you mean and ill try to help more. good luck.

ok so i have a fan that is outside blowing in cold air and it blows straight onto my plants. then i have another fan inside up top that is sucking the air and blowing it thru the light and out. should that work good enough.
What is the highest temp i should have inside the tent.

20131124_163740_zps32688973.png

20131124_163749_zps38fffb9e.png

20131124_163753_zps16a070cb.png

Back
Top Bottom