Interesting Grow Requirements

svatantra

Hey Guys,

This is my first thread/post here. I have a challenging problem here. My latitude is ~12N. From South India. The Climate here is always 20c to 33c in general and goes up till 40c during summer. The Light cycle is 11/13 to 13/11 throughout the year. I dont get quality pot or may be i dont know the right people. but I've decided to grow on my own for consistent and quality weed.

I've got the following seeds(feminised from sensi )

Afghan Haze
Sour Diesel
Blue dream

All of them are sativaand based on my research sativa has better chances of growing in my region. I'm planning to grow outdoors on my rooftop (roughly 20m above ground) and the chances of getting caught are pretty low cos people hardly know about marijuana plants here and its difficult to see my terrace.

I want to grow with soil in a 20L pot. one for each strain. I'm planning to spray it with houseold items like neem oil, camphor to keep pests away. I want to harvest in about 3 to 4 months. I'm planning for fertilizer add cow dung, coco coir in the soil mix for moisture retention and from time to time add dried leaves that are in the area. I want to at least get at leasr 1/2 to 1kg (for 6 months). I would start another batch. so that I'm pretty set for the winter.

I want the seed to to germinate outside in the pot since this is my first time I dont want to complicate it.

What are the problems ??

I've read in a few places and it seems common that MJs will flower only during the winter season.

If needed I can switch the plant to artificial lighting for 4-6 hours in the night. (domestic fluorescent lamps ). Even though i prefer not to.

IS IT POSSIBLE ??? Yes/No,please let me know what are the things I should do to make it work ???

I also want to collect seeds and I dont have access to male seeds. I can use bag weed seeds for the male if I find any nice strain locally when I smoke.

Thanks in Advance.
Sva - Tantra

Back
Top Bottom