intro

jamesbo

Quite new to this forum business. I have been growing for maybe a total of one year with varying results. Trying organic soil this time but already thinking of going back to hydroponics. Would like to give NFT a go. Have some 2x4 size channels with 1 5/8 inch holes. Grow space is 20" x 60" x 45". Thinking Scrog using Grodand plugs. Any one with this kind of experience will to share. Another thing is that I may not be able to go with HPS lighting due to excessive heat. Where is the leading edge of LED? Is it ready comercially or still too formative. Thanks

Hi jamesbo, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you came aboard. Lots of great ways to do hydro. We have the growers to help in any method you choose. Nice to meet you. See ya around the forums. :peace:

:welcome: Hello from the Hoosier state. Tons of info available here to be found. Search the grow forums and the answers to your questions can be readily found. Enjoy. :peace:

Hello jamesbo and :welcome: to 420Mag. I know this all seems odd as you are new but we are here to spread Cannabis knowlegde and wisdom throughout the known world. There are many terrific members with great grow journals currently in progress who will like to answer your questions with intricate details so why not climb aboard and :surf: the Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. If you have any questions please let us know. I will provide links to a few prefeered journals you will be amazed by.
Here are the links:
LED Grow Lights - 420 Magazine

Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
Coming along nicely
Kush DWC grow
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Let's grow some Weed!

:ciao: Hey there Jamesbo. :welcome: Very happy to see you friend. This may be something you will enjoy.
DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine
Hydro - 420 Magazine
Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way
420 has tons of information on LED's do your research before buying, look through the hype. Great thread here will be helpful.
Everything LED, Open Source Light?
Looking for anything else? Just keep :surf: the forums you will find what your looking for and like what you find. ;)
See you in the forums Buddy. :roorrip: :peace:

Welcome to 420, Home of the Deep Water Culture!

You're going to love it here. Lots of fun and lots of infromation!

In my opinion, LED lights are getting the job done, but VERY EXPENSIVE.!!!

I hae the additional costs of heating and venting so I use 1000 watts of CFL lights and avoid the extra costs of HEATING AND VENTING.

If you have any questions, look me up or anyone here is very glad to help you.

Back
Top Bottom