intro

Welcome to :420: Macky!:welcome:

There's a lot of us young ones around here (59 myself). I think you will enjoy this site- a lot of really nice helpful people hang out here. And there's a whole lot of information on everything from edibles to growing.

Type II- grrrr- I take Abilify myself- they don't tell you about all the side effects when you start on it.:straightface:

:peace:

:welcome: To :420:

Another "young'un" here. Lots of help and advice

by topnotch people.

For some off topic fun, conversation, and entertainment

please visit our Virtual Couch--the link is in my signature.

Have a great day :ciao:

Onions make people cry

but there's no vegetable to make them laugh

wonder about dosage for type 2 diabetes. indica or sativa--they work opposite for me indica is my head trip. get help from friends that live far away. it seems as though the 25mg is too much gold caps, but the ten mg chill pills are perfect. my blood sugar has gone done i quit with the gold and it went from 110-116 to 140. took me 3 days to get it down taking bydureon at metformin. living in nort carolina makes acquisition difficult. glad to have found this spot. have used much in the last several years due to not knowing many people--reclusive to the max.

Hello macky nice to see you here. There is a lot of good people here all ages. Feel free to post in any of my forums and sat hello. Glad to have you on board. Happy day to you.

:welcome: macky to :420: where friends like to hang out. I have a few links that might help.

You might be interested in growing your own. Some people don't choose to or do not have the ability to do it because of small apt or other various reasons. There are a lot of people that have lots of knowledge and are very helpful here.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are very glad that you are here. Have a great day my friend. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom