Iowa meeting mpp e-mail

Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
I don't know where to put this,came as an e-mail to me as I am mpp member.

Beginning on Monday, August 30, Iowa Patients for Medical Marijuana and MPP grant recipient Jimmy Morrison will be holding another three forums throughout Iowa with former New Mexico governor and marijuana policy reform champion Gary Johnson (R). Johnson is the honorary chair of the Our America Initiative, which seeks to “enlighten the population about civil liberties, free enterprise, limited government, and traditional American values.” He was recently named one of five likely Republican presidential candidates by the Washington Examiner and is the only rumored major candidate of either party who supports the legalization of marijuana at this time.

Monday

What: Meet Gary Johnson with Jimmy Morrison

Where: Des Moines Central Public Library
1000 Grand Ave
Des Moines, IA 50309

When: Monday, August 30 from 6:00-8:00pm

Tuesday

What: University of Iowa Students for Sensible Drug Policy and Young Americans for Liberty will be hosting Governor Johnson. This event will also showcase Jake Dilley & the Color Pharmacy, a Minneapolis band that recently opened for Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine at an MPP event at the South by Southwest Music Festival.

Where: Hubbard Park (downtown Iowa City by the IMU)

When: Tuesday, August 31 from 6:00-9:00pm

Wednesday

What: Gary Johnson and Jimmy Morrison

Where: Thunder Bay Grille
6511 N Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52806

When: Wednesday, September 1 from 4:30-5:30pm

Also, the Iowa Board of Pharmacy will be meeting on September 28 or 29 about potential medical marijuana rule-making. Keep watch for more information on this as it develops.

Thank you for your continued support toward making Iowa the next medical marijuana state. If you have any further questions, please contact Jimmy Morrison at (563) 260-6451. Please bring a friend or two so they too are able to enjoy these rare opportunities.

Sincerely,

Noah Mamber

I think Iowa maybe medical in 2011 and if so- you would be hard pressed to
find any harder working,down home, genuine honest good people than you
have in Iowa and I don't live there.If I was asked to pick a state to go medical,I would pick Iowa just cause I believe Iowa's representation to the cause
would mean that much.And I don't know WHO THE HAWKEYE'S ARE.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom