Is a 250 hps light sufficient enough to bud one plant?

Leary

Hi
I will be switching to 12/12 in about 5 days and I was wondering if my 250 hps light will be sufficient enough to bud my mother?
The plant is 18 inches now but will probably be about 20 inches or so (maybe a lil more) by the time I actually switch to 12/12

I've grown it completely and solely with the single 250 hps bulb up until now so I THINK it should be fine... but I thought I would get some more experienced opinions :)

Should I get a better bulb, or possible more bulbs for side lighting and such?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you everyone :yummy:

The 250 will be fine on the top. I grow 3 or 4 under mine. You may want to get some cfl side lighting to help the buds under the canopy. If it's 20" when you go 12/12 it's going to be at least 40" when it finishes growing vertically about 2-3 weeks after you switch. They double or more in height at that time.

The 250 will be fine on the top. I grow 3 or 4 under mine. You may want to get some cfl side lighting to help the buds under the canopy. If it's 20" when you go 12/12 it's going to be at least 40" when it finishes growing vertically about 2-3 weeks after you switch. They double or more in height at that time.

Thank you! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom