Is flushing the last resort?

paul1791

All of a sudden a couple of my plants took a turn for the worse. I think it is a ph problem. The tester malfunctioned and my plants are drooping and curling canoeing....should I flush and flush and hope for the best or what. plants grown in pro-mix and in the second week of flower though they look like there done and that makes me sad. help anyone

Some pics would be helpful Paul1791. What size pots are they in? How tall are they? How long were they in veg, before going to flower? What additional fertilzers are being used in flowering stage? What were you using in Veg stage for ferilizers? What size & type of lights are being used? What size of room area? What size of intake and exhaust fans ( CFM's)? How close are the plants from your lights?
I use ProMix exclusively.

Don't worry!! ther have been plants that have looked like they were run over. but they lived!! and so will yours. try this...

if your pH meter is broken. REPLACE IT!! it is necessary. pH determines nutrient uptake in certain ranges. you dont wanna flush with funky pH water. that could make things worse. a tds tester (you can get a cheap one 20 dollars shiped on ebay) could help to test water. use RO water and pH balance it first. we have no pictures... but check this out

is the disease affecting more the top or the bottom? if the top then it most likely nute deficiency. for example if it is light green (more than normal) then you wanna up the nitrogen. if not..

if it is affecting bottom it is nute burn. nute brn will affect bottom first because
1. nutrients reach bottom quicker (closer to roots)
2. they get less light, so therefore higher nute to light ratio.

vice versa for nute def

1. nutrients take longer to reach top and also the light makes it consume nutrients faster than bottom. therefore it would be more likely nutrient deficiency. if the plants are very dark (not light geren but dark green and somewhere purple), then you probablyh ave nute burn.

either way check tds and ph of solution your watering with and let us know hats up asap!
also make sure temp and stuff is very good along with good ventilation.

nah, dead and deader...I don't know what I did but there was no saving them. It really sucks after all the time I put into them. I'm still ok with the rest of my plants that should be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks. I also have a plant that I supercropped to shit , had in 12/12 to sex and put back into 24/7 MH 400. It will be a monster when I flower it and all the healing it must do. The lower branches grow horizontal without about being trained with massive veg growth....gotta watch ph levels on this one!

Back
Top Bottom