Is it done yet? no Amber trichs yesterday

trichomes

is it done yet? no AMBER trichs as of yesterday, is it true that some trichomes NEVER go to AMBER?? thank you all!!
DONEyet.jpg

It's done when you say it's done. It's all up to you. Yes, I have heard that some trichs don't turn. But that is only certain strains (I think). Do you have a hand help microscope or jewelers loop.

they die and change color or die and break off, cannabis reproduction ends in the death of the plant the more amber's the more CBN if you let you plant get to ripe(no microscope) I've done it your bud will be less potent than all white. I like 30% to 50% amber or purple

You can get a simple USB microscope (200x) for 20 bucks on amazon. It works so well for many things including looking at bugs, checking trichs, etc. Plus you can take pics. Here's what the trichs look like on a very young plant.

Super_Crapping.jpg

Trichomes_Day_10.jpg

Why guess when (for 20 bucks) you can easily look directly at your trichs and know what they are doing.

Great pics, thanx Mutt! My camera works better than my USB m-scope, it' all about getting the camera COMPLETELY STILL if you want a snapshot to share/post. I need about adozen shots before I get one that is perfectly clear. Heres what I see w/ my 14 megapixel camera! I always appreciate your input here! You've earned all my Votes!!
You can get a simple USB microscope (200x) for 20 bucks on amazon. It works so well for many things including looking at bugs, checking trichs, etc. Plus you can take pics. Here's what the trichs look like on a very young plant.
1210.png
1210.png

Trichomes_Day_10.jpg

Why guess when (for 20 bucks) you can easily look directly at your trichs and know what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom