Is it fingus gnats or spider mites?

DaTrueWhiteMa

Ok as I understand its fungus gnats eating on leaves? On one side there fan blowing,and on far another side,I was watering today,and that place is crowded with fungus gnats ( flying ) ,Ive seen like 10 maybe or 15 max,theres small spider on the corner catching some of them too,doing some good job,i mean normal spider.So that side with ocupied gnats have these leaves like this so I fugred maybe its gnats eating leaves? Cus these problems have exact that spot above/little near the tree they were gathering.Here are pics,please help :

Go get a 60x 100x microscope. Abt $15. Must have. I got one from amazon that plugs into my computer for under $50 well worth it. You don't have to flip your leaves and stick your head in the plants to look for bugs. Just thr micro scope and look at your laptop

Spider mite you cant see with the eye. Mabe see a dot on tge leave moving. Knats are easier to see. Get some diatomaceous earth. Its powder sea shells sprinkle some on top of the medium th3n water it will slice up all those little efers. They feed that stuff to live stock it cuts up any worms that live stock has. U can get it at a feed store or grow shop. I top about 2" of my coco with perlite. They wont burrow that deep to lay eggs. And it must be most for there eggs. I havent had a problem sence. Bounce dryer sheet are supposed to work good to cover all the exposed dirt with the sheets. I guess they dont like the smell. I cover my vegging plant with dryer sheets. Make sure its outdoor fresh sent. And take off when watering

Back
Top Bottom