Is it possible to clone Autoflowering plants?

Lusi

Hi all!

I'm guessing the answer to this is no, but it's worth asking since I just started 4 auto flowering strains. The plan was to plant some of the gazillion Girl Scout seeds I acquired and cross the male results with my auto strains. Without thinking, I planted all the seeds at the same time.

If anyone has come up with a way to clone and get an auto strain to re-veg, plz LMK. Otherwise I have to wait until next year. Lol

THanks!!

Yes you can. But by the time most auto's have stems large enough to clone they are deep in their lifecycle so they may not produce anything substantial. Also takes time to root and start new growth you will end up with a super stunted plant. But yea you can do it.
So far the only way I have managed to reveg a auto is by flashing asinine light hours totally different each day indoors then putting them outdoors , they sort of reveg and stretch a little but usually keep budding even with nitrogen rich food. I am no expert I just play with a lot of goofy auto's. I notice they also like to stunt when the light hours change a lot but it is easy to tell the stronger plants faster that way so it is all hit and miss to me lol... Good luck eh!

Thanks for the tip! Only one auto seed germinated and it looks stunted as it is. It is strange to have it bloom when 6" tall. You are right, there isn't any branches yet large enough to clone. I doubt I will grow these again unless I want to have two outdoor harvests. We'll see if it was worth it. :-/

Thanks for the tip! Only one auto seed germinated and it looks stunted as it is. It is strange to have it bloom when 6" tall. You are right, there isn't any branches yet large enough to clone. I doubt I will grow these again unless I want to have two outdoor harvests. We'll see if it was worth it. :-/
One trick is planting from starter cell to 5 gallon right away after you get root ball

Back
Top Bottom