Breeding Question

Ganjagrowergu

I am currently running a DDA at day 48? from seed and an SSDC that is 19 days old. Along with those autos I have a male Columbian Red point cross, who is due to pop anytime.

My question centers more on future grows than my immediate results. I will be crossing the male red point with the SSDC. If I take those seeds (photoperiod with recessive auto traits) and pick a male and cross that with a future DDA or even another SSDC, will I end up with more plants with auto flower traits than if I inbred that line (red point x SSDC), or does it even matter?

I want to make my own autoflowering strain because my grow budget is 0 now that I switched to QB's.

Thanks for the help in advance
Peace

I am currently running a DDA at day 48? from seed and an SSDC that is 19 days old. Along with those autos I have a male Columbian Red point cross, who is due to pop anytime.

My question centers more on future grows than my immediate results. I will be crossing the male red point with the SSDC. If I take those seeds (photoperiod with recessive auto traits) and pick a male and cross that with a future DDA or even another SSDC, will I end up with more plants with auto flower traits than if I inbred that line (red point x SSDC), or does it even matter?

I want to make my own autoflowering strain because my grow budget is 0 now that I switched to QB's.

Thanks for the help in advance
Peace

Please see the link in my signature to Quick Course In Cannabis Cross-Breeding & Genetics

I address auto's and answer your questions toward the end of the post!

Please see the link in my signature to Quick Course In Cannabis Cross-Breeding & Genetics

I address auto's and answer your questions toward the end of the post!

Thank you Mr. Krip, many of the other sources online are either overcomplicated for my purposes or filled with untested theories. When I Google about breeding autos I have a hard time wading through the hate that many feel for them. They say not to pollute the gene pool and the pages go on and on of people randomly beating each others dead horses... Your thread however, answered exactly the questions I was asking. :Namaste:

Thank you Mr. Krip, many of the other sources online are either overcomplicated for my purposes or filled with untested theories. When I Google about breeding autos I have a hard time wading through the hate that many feel for them. They say not to pollute the gene pool and the pages go on and on of people randomly beating each others dead horses... Your thread however, answered exactly the questions I was asking. :Namaste:

I'm glad I could help, Brother! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom