Is it possible to grow a plant in the bush?

johnnyboy623

Since me or none of my friends have a house right now where we can grow, I was thinking about trying to grow a plant outside somewhere.

Me and a friend tried this before. We put 3 seeds, we found in some bud bought a while ago, in some garden soil, in an ice cream pale. We then dug a hole deep enough so the surrounding dirt was just below the top of the ice cream pale, and put the ice cream pale in the hole. It was put in an area where no people would go but there would be lots of sun.

It failed to grow but I think it's because we didn't water it enough. I live in North Canada and In our area the air is dry and it's really hot most of the time.

I'm just asking if I put in the time to actually go there and water it enough, will the plant grow? survive? grow bud? grow bud that's NOT bunk? Is it possible to do it? :hmmmm:

would I need to do anything else to the ice cream pale, like put holes in the bottom because some people have said to do this but I don't know why...

yes u will need holes in the pale so when u water it the excess water will drain and not flood your plants.....and yes if one(or more) of them turns out to be female u will have bud.
happy growing
-cdnorden

yeah I haven't watered mine in over 3 weeks because the Michigan weather has been perfect. It has rained about once every five days and the rest of the time its 88 degrees and sunny, so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom