Is it ready

Tj smith jr

Do u think its ready? white widow atuo

20220701_183800.jpg

20220627_163606.jpg

I don't know about doneness but damn those buds look amazing. Based on pistils in the pic I'd say you're getting close. You look to be about 75% red and 25% white. Some people say 100% red is time for chop chop. Best way to tell is by looking at trichome colors with some type of magnification in my opinion.

Ive been putting the ole magnifying glass on it .im looking for just a few more milky clusters
Do you have a preferred high you like? I like more of a speedy high so I go with in-between number two and three.

e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a~2.jpeg

Man i love the feed back i get on here yall are awesome. Even if i dont need help i still like to ask.ive been doing this so long .and with all the knowledge one takes in i forget some things and triks and just like that one little thing someone suggest brings it all back and i remember every thing. Thanks

Man i love the feed back i get on here yall are awesome. Even if i dont need help i still like to ask.ive been doing this so long .and with all the knowledge one takes in i forget some things and triks and just like that one little thing someone suggest brings it all back and i remember every thing. Thanks
I'm still fairly new I just try to help where ever I can....even pros miss important steps sometimes.

Shit I have a sign to remind me not to water to much and still have over watered lol and that's a total rookie move :laugh:

Yup agreed start checking trichs when all the pistils have turned red and receded.....but awesome coloring growmie....very nice on the eyes....let's hope for nice on the high to ;)
Oh yeah all of her sisters were mind blowing .i couldn't have ask for a better high , this girl here is the only one of the white widow's that showed so many colors im exited!

I don't know about doneness but damn those buds look amazing. Based on pistils in the pic I'd say you're getting close. You look to be about 75% red and 25% white. Some people say 100% red is time for chop chop. Best way to tell is by looking at trichome colors with some type of magnification in my opinion.
Think i could get bud of the month?lol i doubt it its some crazy strains out chea

Think i could get bud of the month?lol i doubt it its some crazy strains out chea
Post it with the best pic you can get and I'd say you have a chance....not to answer for ezcalyx

I'm still fairly new I just try to help where ever I can....even pros miss important steps sometimes.

Shit I have a sign to remind me not to water to much and still have over watered lol and that's a total rookie move :laugh:
Yeah lol thats a good idea i use a dry erase board calendar but the water schedule is kinda off or never exact

Ima haf to see about it cant hurt thanks
Do so please.. I literally posted a pic last month and won.... I thought in my eyes there was better photos....so nothing ventured nothing gained.

Back
Top Bottom