Is it true you can tell females from males with out sexing

zigzagburning

I was told that you can tell a male from female by the way they grow .Not sure but think it is to do with spacing of nodes and growing characteristics. I tried to see the difference but no success but I not really sure what to look for?

Im usually dead on at 4 weeks of veg..growth characteristics, pre flowers,spider sense....Im not always right but Im pretty good.

no disrepect but is it not a 50 50 shot, my friend gave me a blue berry seed yes just 1 seed i germed it vegged it and dam my luck male, just my 2 cents
rnwy29erclr

Im usually dead on at 4 weeks of veg..growth characteristics, pre flowers,spider sense....Im not always right but Im pretty good.

I agree with PITesspically if you know the strain. I can tell usually 3-4weeks of veg prefllowers usually set if not if you have more than one seed planted you might see the veriation.:goodluck:

I am usually dead on at sprout . first up are usually male ,like for instance I just did 4 g-13 1 day before the other 3 one came up I will bet my boobies the first up is male ,even though I don't have boobies .

Back
Top Bottom