Is my girl reverting back to veg?

maxyield420

420 Member
I have two plants and one of them seems to be reverting back to veg some how. I guess I'm just looking for a second opinion! She is only about 2 weeks from harvest so should I just chop it now? Or wait the two weeks? The picture is the cutting from the plant she had 2 sets of these leaves in different areas of the plant! Thanks in advaved

420-magazine-mobile1671340551.jpg

Do you see any male bits on her? Have any light leaks that you didn't know about? It looks like a revegg on the cutting you took but the plant looks like it's close to being finished, few more weeks. Keep an eye on her and check for nanners and I wish you luck with her. If you notice that shit popping up in more places maybe consider chopping. Do you see any other spots like that?

No nanners. And I took that cutting because I noticed the funky leaves. Any suggestions? There is one more on the plant as far as I can see. Should i cut it off or is it possible to just harvest a majority of the buds and revert back to veg for another harvest?

No nanners. And I took that cutting because I noticed the funky leaves. Any suggestions? There is one more on the plant as far as I can see. Should i cut it off or is it possible to just harvest a majority of the buds and revert back to veg for another harvest?
Show us more pics, specially of the weird area

When did this start

I just noticed the funky leaves about 3 days ago. Also the leaves coming out of the buds seem to have that same rounded look not sure if that's normal or not!
Another not I do have two plants in the same area and the other one seems to look Ok!
This is the other plant
420-magazine-mobile740863724.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2147002043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1319031849.jpg

This is the one that can't decide what it wants.

420-magazine-mobile16164432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile273412455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1157650375.jpg

U better check and be sure they are in TOTAL DARKNESS.
I had a light issue,well my timer, and one plant started to re-veg 1st, the most advanced one

Just check yer lights and be sure

Back
Top Bottom