Is the yield of my of my plants directly effected by the amount of time in veg?

Ubeenjact

I would like to know if the yield size and/or potency of my plant is directly effected by the amount of time it is in the veg. stage. To be more specific; Growing in a hydro system, utilizing the SCROG technique, will I see a substantial difference in my yield size if I veg. for 3 months as opposed to 2 months or even 4 months as opposed to 2 months ?

:thanks:
:peace:

The longer the veg, the bigger the plant gets. Most plants will double or triple in size from when you flip over to flowering. Which means you have to have enough space to hold the plants in the grow area.

Longer veg time doesn't always mean you will get more harvest weight.

I would like to know if the yield size and/or potency of my plant is directly effected by the amount of time it is in the veg. stage. To be more specific; Growing in a hydro system, utilizing the SCROG technique, will I see a substantial difference in my yield size if I veg. for 3 months as opposed to 2 months or even 4 months as opposed to 2 months ?

Kind of depends on the space you have available and whether or not you've got an adequate amount of light in it, lol. If yes, then... yes.

It only has to do with root size and the root system ability to take in nutes and then the leaf system having the ability to breathe, respire, and build hormones during periods of darkness. So your question on the length of veg is yes.
Longer veg more roots leaves and ability.

Back
Top Bottom