Max amount of yield per 2x2ft area?

HigherTheHigh

So I'm growing two plants at the moment in a 2x4 area and I'd like to know from some of the more technical growers who manage to yield exceptional yields what you can get from every 2x2 space as I'm trying to understand what to go for on my setup.

So couple of questions, I'm growing in 2 Bubbler/oxy pots and I'm thinking of using 2 250w hps lights above each 2x2 space but I'd like to know what the limit of grams I could get out of this space.

I know training will be a must for this size area for max yield but what would be the best technique to go with?

I'm also growing Northern Lights x Big Bud if this helps, my goal is 10oz.

Thanks.

The Golden question indeed

That's about a 1 plant space

I never got over 6 oz under a hps from one plant, but have got 11oz under a QB light

It was only going to be a 1 plant space but a seedling has problems so I popped 2 to make up for the weeks lost on veg as I need to flip by a certain date and I do plan on swapping my lights in just lacking funds at the moment.

I grow in a 2x2 with a 200watt (from the wall) led.

My first 2 harvests (Northern Lights/Peyote Critical) totaled 7 oz-4 for the NL,and 3 for the PC

My second harvest (Purple Punch auto/GDPxGumberry auto) is, so far,5.2 oz for the PP.
The GDP is still drying,but I'm expecting about 6oz+ from her,so a little over 11oz from 2 autos@200 led watts in a 2x2.

They were all Quadlined,which really works out well as far as budsites per sq.ft. is concerned
with each plant having 18-24 tops.
A scrog would also be a good option,but I have to pull the plants out for watering,so it wouldn't work in my particular case.

Back
Top Bottom