Is this a Auto flowering plant?

FreedomfightR

Bought this seed from the single seed centre Berry Bomb (non-auto), but I think and everything I have been told says its a auto. They make the in auto also and I heard of seeds being mixed up before. It is 43 days old in the beginning of its 4th week of Veg.(18/6) pistils started coming out at about week one of veg.
Thanks for all the help.

WOW, I get less comments on this form then the last form. A whooping 0 replies.

Cool your jets, some of us have to work a regular job too. How tall is it at this point? It is definitely flowering, and your saying it gets 18/6 daily and only 43 days old...hmmmmm. In my limited experience I would say that it is an autoflower. If this isn't what you wanted or what you paid for, I would contact the seed bank customer service and ask if they will make good on it. In the mean time, grow the hell out of her.

Cool your jets, some of us have to work a regular job too. How tall is it at this point? It is definitely flowering, and your saying it gets 18/6 daily and only 43 days old...hmmmmm. In my limited experience I would say that it is an autoflower. If this isn't what you wanted or what you paid for, I would contact the seed bank customer service and ask if they will make good on it. In the mean time, grow the hell out of her.
HAHA that's understandable. I just got a lil butt hurt when I couldn't even get a yes or no. Thanks for the reply. It is 13" tall and I have been running them on 24/0 for the first 3 days then 18/6 up until 2 days ago I switched to 20/4 . I actually am satisfied that it turned out to be a auto even though I did order a photo seed. I order my seeds from the single seed centre and they wont even discuss it if you mention anything about growing, might have to contact the company directly seems like a hassle though.

Back
Top Bottom