After fertilization is it still an Auto or is it a Photo?

Ricod306

Hey guys hope all is well

I have Lemon Haze and Northern Lights (mother plant) autos which got fertilized due to herming.

I have kept the seeds but what I am wondering now is if the plants are still autos as the plants are nearing 8 weeks and no flowering has started yet. I can recall that the northern lights took almost 3 months to start flowering and had to move it outside, which I thought was due to the lack of infrared in my tent. (Yes there was a male in the tent and I removed it as soon as I saw its sacks. I can Identify the females as they have this single strand of hair from the nodes)

Now I have a 600W HPS and the plants are more dense and bushier but still not flowering. (please note this is not the first harvest after using my HPS lights my previous autos started flowering on the dot at 4 weeks thus the reason for my concern)

Could it be that the ruderalis within the northern lights weren't very prominent to start with? And it might be repeating the long vegging cycle like before?

U might want to reduce light time to 12 hours to induce flowering
U have not indicated light time
This might do the trick
I thought this might be the case but usually my autos (so far all of them except these) start flowering independently of the light cycle. Hence why I wish to know if these might have returned to their photoperiod generations.

don't run herm seeds. they will be herms themselves. as far as what you have all bets are off.

I thought this might be the case but usually my autos (so far all of them except these) start flowering independently of the light cycle. Hence why I wish to know if these might have returned to their photoperiod generations.
I have had so called autos ie northern lights that say for over three months and never flowered so has to switch to 12 12
As bluster said u are likely to get hermies
Also as u indicated initially your NL auto took a long time to flower so the auto genetics r poor

Thanks guys, I'll switch them over to 12 12 this week then. I'll just keep an eye on them and watch for hermies.

I also have another question. I am trying to make auto flower fem seeds. I sprayed the flower with 20ppm colloidal silver until it started herming. I then stopped spraying as it was damaging the sacks and the flowers. Will these seeds be good quality feminized seeds?

Back
Top Bottom