Is it Auto or Photo?

I put her outside 3 weeks ago. She s been receiving only max 7 hours of direct sunlight . It s a free unknown seed I received as a gift. On the website they say it s Amnesia XXL auto or Buddha's gift. She lost a branch that my dog ate. The weird thing is that in my country the days are getting longer. Day length went from 15 hours to 16 hours. Last time I grew outdoor the plants started to flower in mid/late August but I know they were different seeds. But I don't think they are supposed to flower when day time increases. What do you think of it? As I don't have more than 7 hours direct light outside I was thinking of putting this beauty indoor in the flower grow space under 20/4 light schedule with another green crack auto maybe 2 weeks into flower

I put her outside 3 weeks ago.... The weird thing is that in my country the days are getting longer. Day length went from 15 hours to 16 hours.

This is very weird to me too. We just passed the solstice a week ago. Either your days have been getting shorter up until a week ago (southern hemisphere), or they were getting longer up till solstice and are now getting shorter.

Either way the amount of change that has happened during this time wouldn’t affect the plants cycle.

I’m confused about this post overall.

The breeeder said it might be an auto - so if it’s flowering now wouldn’t that indicate that it’s an auto?

Also- Pistils showing doesn’t mean that it’s flowering.

This is very weird to me too. We just passed the solstice a week ago. Either your days have been getting shorter up until a week ago (southern hemisphere), or they were getting longer up till solstice and are now getting shorter.

Either way the amount of change that has happened during this time wouldn’t affect the plants cycle.

I’m confused about this post overall.

The breeeder said it might be an auto - so if it’s flowering now wouldn’t that indicate that it’s an auto?

Also- Pistils showing doesn’t mean that it’s flowering.

Thanks for your input Weasel! Yeah weird. I think she stretched quiet a lot the last two weeks so I really think it s flowering. I ll see in a couple of days. She s got an amazing internodal distance which may be worth giving 20 hours of lights and hope for big buds. I think I can make some space for her inside. It's amazing how healthy she is VS my indoor girl which were supposed to get more care. Weed is really weed and she sometimes be let on its on. The way she looks makes me even think of my indoor lights aren't quiet bad. I mean the green of the outdoor plants doesn't look same to me at all. They just look better outdoor (when they are healthy). Anyway I ll update post in a few days when I know more

I think she s definitely flowering for real. So my concern is that she s very healthy outdoor but receives only 6-7 hours of direct sunlight. Do you think I should let her outdoor or try to give her some space indoor under 20 hours of lights?

6 or 7 hours of direct real sunlight may be better than 20 hours of fake sunlight. I’d be happy with that much sun around here myself.
I’m not sure. I also don’t grow autos. Really seems like your call. :thumb:

6 or 7 hours of direct real sunlight may be better than 20 hours of fake sunlight. I’d be happy with that much sun around here myself.
I’m not sure. I also don’t grow autos. Really seems like your call. :thumb:
If the plant is healthy and thriving... Leave well alone; you tend to get more material out of a plant when you grow it outside which should only benefit you.

It's kind of my first outdoor auto. I was trying to get the best out of her. My concern is that they need way more lights during flowering so maybe veg was perfect cause not much light needed but I ll maybe end with tiny buds. Anyway my space is too short indoor and they would get crowded so it s fine she will be a good learning experience I ll leave her outdoor. Thanks for helping guys I really appreciate you took time to help me

Back
Top Bottom