Is this a nanner?

Pzza138

Here I have an o.g kush- I'm starting sixth week of flower. I've had a couple light leaks tht were very fast,however I'm concerned as I should be.
If you could lmk if I'm tripping or if that is infact a nanner and if so what do I do?
One plant is all
IMG_20200814_164149861~2.jpg

But really, @Pzza138 looks like your camera has the same problem as mine where it decides what to focus on and refuses to focus on the correct thing :rofl: like my camera decides to focus on things like the pattern of a tile in the background over the bud in the center of frame

But really, @Pzza138 looks like your camera has the same problem as mine where it decides what to focus on and refuses to focus on the correct thing :rofl: like my camera decides to focus on things like the pattern of a tile in the background over the bud in the center of frame
Yep- it's a moto z edge - a mod phone. If I get the mod it can take pro quality pics/ well it prob would have until I dropped
It ten times and counting.
Thank the gods it's a shatter proof screen rt!
Gonna get a jewlers loup this weekend
Cheers!

Yep- it's a moto z edge - a mod phone. If I get the mod it can take pro quality pics/ well it prob would have until I dropped
It ten times and counting.
Thank the gods it's a shatter proof screen rt!
Gonna get a jewlers loup this weekend
Cheers!
I see people taking pics from phone through the loup, def worth a shot

I was checking out the exact same thing the other day on one of my girls. Big swollen calyx’s, thanks but let keep it original, I’m not the best at spelling. Lol. Idk about multiple grows without changing your water out and cleaning your buckets/tubs. But you can definitely get through one cycle If you use something to keep your reservoir in check. I like hydroguard and photosynthesis plus. The photosynthesis plus smells bad. Like sulfur or egg fart bad. The smell goes away tho, after a while.lol

Back
Top Bottom