Harvest help! Must be nanners - Advice please

dabbledo

Day 69 flower (photo) I took a small nug yesterday to get a good look at resin glands and of course sampled the goods. I found an undeveloped seed, only one, now I really don't know what to do. The plant is still pushing white pistils and appears to be starting to crown with new fox tails. The glands are 60/40 clear/cloudy. I was under the impression that if a plant starts producing seeds flowering halts and energy goes to seed production but she appears to still be budding. There must have been a nanner or nanners somewhere but I haven't spotted one and I've been searching daily for weeks. Should I chop or continue as planned and keep going a few more days? Grow in sig.

I don't have any experience or knowledge on what to do with nanners. All I know is it takes a seed 3 weeks to develop. But I'm not sure if thc production stops at the beginning or end of those 3 weeks. You may or may not have some time. I think you forgot the photo here but I checked out your journal and that plant is looking mighty fine! Pretty similar size first grow as mine, except I'm soil and LED while you're DWC and HPS. Can't wait to see your harvest and I'd love to know the yield so I can compare :D

I would not worry. The best weed I've ever smoked had TONS of seeds. Talk to any old-timer, such as myself, and you will hear about Panama Red, Thai Stick, Oaxacan, Colombian, Maui Wowie...all loaded with seeds, and all fantastic bud. Take the seeds as a blessing, they are free seeds. Stay the course, you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom