hi all.

here is the setup:

t5 lighting
well water with GH nutes:
5 mil grow
2.5 mil micro
1.5 mil bloom

ph 6.. ppm is about 800

I have to grand daddy purp clones showing sever leaf yellowing... 1 girl scout cookie x purple thai showing interesting yellowing but way less sever than the gdp's.... and 1 super silver haze doing great. all four clones are being fed the same nutrients. I am trying to figure out what is going on with my two grand daddy purples. they look like they are going to die if this keeps up.

super silver haze.... looking good.
IMG_2060_1_.JPG

Girl scout x purp thai... showing some yellowing on the outskirts of the leaf
IMG_2059_1_.JPG

GDP # 1 looking not so hot
IMG_2058_1_.JPG

Gdp # 2... also not good
IMG_2057_1_.JPG

okay so any ideas... logic would dictate a nitorgen deficiency but maybe i am giving too much? IDK... please give me your opinion... thank you - Justin

Please guys? In a community of expert pot growers....192 views and not even one opinion? Symptoms are still persisting. Do your part to help save a plants life! :thumb:

Hi, guys! Just joined, although I was reading the hard copy version of 420 when it started. Glad to see you online! And REALLY grateful for this post, Justin & oldman. This just confirmed what my hubby is saying about our medicinal ladies. We had flushed and flushed coco coir to use a second time (mixed about 50-50 with fresh stuff) but apparently it holds onto nutes more than some people claim. Nitrogen overdose happened in record time for us anyway. Perhaps it's just the type of coco or the second round use. This is only our second coco run. But this is exactly what is going on with many of our plants right now. Advised nute levels were overkill, even at HALF. We always start with half the advised nutes to see how they do, then adjust as we go. Next run - 100% fresh coir.

Back
Top Bottom