Is this deficiency? Help

Cheers bro, hopefully when the plant grows a bit more under the light the soil should be fine for it, i see whatcha saying, don't really wanna 're plant it into new soil, when i get the light hopefully everything will work out ok, still got a wait a day or two tho, i may add some more soil around the stem to bury it a little more where it's stretched, like I said the only nutes it's had Is from the soil, enjoy ya pudding and whatever ya smoking on haha ��

Whats setup you doing, like u got a box or tent? Also you proberly gona want to repot mate looks kinda small for a finale pot. If u can be arsed lol type out what u got nd ur plan nd il try and help you where i can. Good to see a fellow u.k grower
And im smoking on some amniesia? Duno how to spell it mate, i err forgot aha
What about you, any pukka,s by u?

Might 're pot when she gets bigger man! Haha I love amnesia haze man lovely smoke, I'm smoking on super silver haze at the moment and got some NYC diesel!! I was thinking of just putting it near my dryer in the kitchen, not while it on obv haha, just overnight really, it's like a small area on the corner of my kitchen, Matt white walls will hopefully reflect light once it's starts getting bigger, cant do anything majorly professional as me Mrs already wants to stab me as it is haha, also got the kiddies so no where else in the house I can do it really man.

Well 6 days under my 40w CFL and yeah she loves it (if it's a she?)
I also have another 40w CFL both cool daylight, will be adding another 32w 2700k CFL for flowers!!
IMG_269914.JPG

Back
Top Bottom